Elegant Dinner Party
The ultimate dinner party is best when it’s no larger than 6-8 people. Keep in mind you’ll be serving a minimum of 3 courses at a properly set table. Remember to visit the Champagne Shop before and get a couple bottles and different options to serve. Serve the first course while your guests are being seated and have the 2nd course ready to transfer into large warm serving dishes. Also if you are going to an elegant dinner check the best clothes you can wear at thefifthcollection.com.
Everyone has allergies these days, so ask before they awkwardly spill the beans about being Gluten-free or Vegetarian.
Elegant Dinner Party Ideas
- Wine Picks
- 6 bottles: 2 white & 4 red (8 people). Stick to classics like Sauvignon Blanc, Chardonnay and Cabernet Sauvignon. Pre-plan who is bringing what.
- Keep the centerpiece short so you can see your pals across the table. Use real fruit, real candles or small flowers. After all, you’re real, right?
- Serve Champagne prior to seating your friends because it works fastest. Place double sided namecards at the table so your friends don’t have to think.
- Wine Place Setting
- (From left right) Dessert, Red, White, Champagne and Water glass. Hydration is key.
- Who sits where?
- Split up couples and don’t seat yourself at the head of the table.